Water Treatment Service Engineer
We have opportunities available for Water Treatment Service Engineers. Applicants must be willing to work weekends when required and be fully conversant with HSG247/ACOP L8 guidelines.
Duties will include:
- Temperature monitoring of tap outlets and tanks/cylinders
- Cleaning and disinfection of shower heads
- Visual inspections of water systems
- Inspection and servicing of thermostatic mixer valves
- Water sampling
- Cleaning & disinfection of pipework systems, cold water storage tanks and cooling towers in accordance with BS 8558:2011
- A positive attitude & enthusiasm about the company and the job role
- Willingness to learn
- Capable of physical work, lifting, carrying and climbing
- Full UK driving license
- Ability to work unsupervised and use own initiative
- Previous experience desirable but training can be given to the right candidate
We are offer an excellent salary and benefits package to include company vehicle, fuel card, mobile phone & expenses. If you are interested in joining a hard working and friendly environment please forward your CV by clicking here.