We have opportunities for Lead Water Treatment Engineers/Service Technicians. Applicants must be willing to work weekends when required and be fully conversant with HSG274/ACOP L8 guidelines.
Duties will include:
- Temperature monitoring of tap outlets and tank/cylinders
- Cleaning and disinfection of shower heads
- Visual inspections of water systems
- Inspection and servicing of thermostatic mixer valves
- General plumbing-related tasks
- Water sampling
- Analysis of closed systems using a site test kit
- Chemical dosing
- Descaling & internal inspections of water heaters
- Cleaning & disinfection of pipework systems, cold water storage tanks and cooling towers in accordance with BS 8558:2011.
You will need:
- Experience to demonstrate mechanical aptitude and technical ability
- A positive attitude & enthusiasm about the company and the job role
- Experience at working unsupervised & overcoming challenges to get the job done
- The ability to discuss technical issues with confidence and accurately record detailed engineer’s report and log books
- Capable of physical work, lifting, carrying and climbing
- The ideal candidate would have some plumbing experience
- Full UK driving license
We are offering an excellent salary and a benefits package to include company vehicle, fuel card, mobile phone & expenses. If you are interested in joining a hard working and friendly environment please forward your CV by clicking here.