Here at PH Water and Air Technologies we pride ourselves on our ventilation and air quality compliance services. We have an experienced team that conducts service on behalf of a varied client base. These services are as follows:
- Fire Damper Testing and Maintenance
- Grease Extract Cleaning
- Ventilation Cleaning
- Ventilation Hygiene Assessments
- Indoor Air Quality Monitoring
- Local Exhaust Ventilation (LEV)
These services are essential to making a safe working environment for our clients, there workforce and the public as well as meeting the legislative requirements.
Contaminants are no strangers to industrial Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) systems – Excessive build up of these contaminants ie Dust, Debris etc, can interfere not only with the efficiency and workload of the HVAC system, but also impacts the indoor air quality. This can be both costly to the plant equipment and associated HVAC system, but also the business and individuals.
The ventilation system can be home to several potentially harmful contaminants:
- Particulates – Mixture of solids drifting in the air, consisting of dust, dander (skin flakes), soot, pollen and smoke particles.
- Microbes – Bacteria, fungi, viruses, spores and mould.
- Gases/Odours – Indoor gases release from furniture, carpets, cleaning chemicals, insulation etc.
These two services combined with the Indoor Air Quality provide a full overview of a building and a clear concise plan on how to rectify the issues to meet requirements. Poor air quality can cause a reduction in productivity and a rise in employee absence resulting in a cost to the business in poor productivity and lost days at work.